Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. Like a fat boy thinks about cake. Like lightening thinks about thunder. Like popcorn thinks about butter. I'm thinking about you like shoes think about socks. Like fish think about water. Like fingers think about hands. Like Bella thinks about Edward. Like Jacob thinks about Bella. Like turkey thinks about Thanksgiving. Like ham thinks about Christmas. I'm thinking about you like skis think about the snow. Like girls think about diamonds. Like writers think about writing. Like a waterfall thinks about falling. I am thinking about you my dear.

3 comments:

  1. your first line is what got me to keep reading. very funny :) i liked this one a lot. it flowed well

    ReplyDelete
  2. II like the one about lightning and thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if the fat boy is thinkin about losing weight no he isn't. cake is on his mind for sure.

    ReplyDelete