Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'M SO TIRED.

I'm so tired of eating crappy food. I'm tired of saving my money for college. I'm tired of asking for permission; I DON'T NEED IT. I'm tired of waking up to drag myself to a prison of classrooms. I'm tired of being treated like I can't walk away. I'm tired of making mistakes. I'm tired of my breaking body; I'M ONLY 17. I'm tired of missing you. I'm tired of wearing a mask. I'm tired of speaking in a fake voice to customers I don't even know. I'm tired of being weak. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of gossips; of lies; of rumors. I'm tired of feeling so terribly ordinary. I'm tired of being afraid. I'm tired of being graded or judged by people who think they know me; THEY DON'T. I'm tired of being stressed. I'm tired of carrying so many burdens. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SO SICK AND TIRED.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds just like an average day at lp.. haha lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked in customer service for the better half of my life and I'm feeling your line about the fake voice. Man, that's why I had to get out.

    Also, I connected with the line about being ordinary. No, feeling so terribly ordinary. I hear you brother. Sister.

    ReplyDelete