Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love is sometimes what you think it is.

Love is falling into a ring of fire. Love is shooting a blow torch at you and then you shoot it back. Love is making a cake and then eating it with you. Love is dancing in the rain to our favorite song.
Love is climbing a waterfall knowing you're next to me. Love is crashing through a jungle just to see your face. Love is tasting a disgusting looking food just because you think its good. Love is when I make you smile. Love is when I embarrass myself so you do the same. Love is singing my heart out just for you. Love is living our own kind of fairytale. Love is a sacrifice that we make for each other. Love is sharing secrets with you. Love is starring in a broadway play side by side. Love is building our rocketship to the moon. Love is facing my greatest fears only because I know you'll catch me if I fall. Love is diving in head first. Love is stealing the stars for our picnic.
Love is me changing for you and you changing for me; for the better. Love is wanting you to be happy no matter what. Love doesn't end, it only grows stronger. Love is you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment